[AccessD] Access 2002 overides A97 as default app

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Wed Mar 26 11:02:11 CST 2003

Thanks but:

I have only 2 developers who need A2K2, the rest use A97 and all of our in-house apps use A97.  Now the two developers can no longer double-click to open the 99.9% of apps that use A97.

My laptop with A2K and A97 defaults to A97 on a double-click but I can't remember if or how I got this to happen.

There must be a registry entry somewhere I can change to set it back.  Changing shortcuts and adding right click options won't do (at this point at least).

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco