[AccessD] Access 2002 overides A97 as default app

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:21:10 CST 2003

Doesn't the system "remember" what the last version of Access you opened a
database with and that becomes the default for the file extension
association? So isn't the answer to open Access 97 and then open an Access
97 database. From then on double clicking an MDB will use 97 won't it?
Until you open a newer version of course ;-)

I have the luxury of seperate machines for the different versions I use so
unfortunately I can't test this myself.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com