[AccessD] Replication - A2K

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Mar 28 10:10:26 CST 2003

John,

I'm not saying your solution doesn't work.  I pointed out a situation
that will arise and that they need to have some procedure in place to
handle it.  Whether that procedure is within your solution or something
they will have to handle manually is for them to decide.

As to how often such calls occur, all I can say is when I worked for my
Dad in his insurance agency it happened several times a day that
somebody would call to file a claim but didn't have all the information
the agent needed so they would have to call back later with the
additional information.  I doubt that human nature has changed much in
the intervening years.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency