[AccessD] Cross posted to dbaSQL: Listbox question

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Fri Mar 28 11:01:30 CST 2003

Row1Col1 = myListbox.Column(1,0)

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:06 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: [AccessD] Cross posted to dbaSQL: Listbox question

I have a listbox that is populated with a minimum of 2 rows and 5 columns,
with the first two being of interest. The data source is a stored procedure.
How do I grab the values from the rows and columns? (The listbox is
read-only, so it doesn't matter whether a row is selected or not.)

Presumably I refer to the row and col location using array syntax but I
can't quite get it yet. Something like:

Row1Col1 = myListbox(0,1) ' something like this?

TIA,
Arthur

"Prediction is difficult, especially of the future."
- Werner Heisenberg