[AccessD] ADO version checker

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu May 22 10:13:32 CDT 2003

I can't remember what the file is called and I can't find it at Microsoft
either. Can someone send me an URL?

A client is having very bizarre behaviour and I have no idea why. On the
main switchboard are 5 dropdowns for quick-find. On her machine 3 of them
are empty; on 3 of my machines everything works as expected. I have no idea
why this is happening so I'm asking her to get all the system info for me,
and now I need said utility so she can run it.

Anyone seen such strange behaviour before?

TIA,
Arthur