[AccessD] A97 on WinXP

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri May 23 10:16:33 CDT 2003

For AXP and A2k, I use DAO 3.6 because that is the appropriate version.
For A97, the version is 3.51.  The code is the same, only the version
has been changed. <g>  The activex controls are likely culprits.  Some
of them may not work properly on WinXP, and you'll need to check with
the publishers to find out about any incompatibilities or available
updates.  We had problems with the VB5/A97 calendar control on WinXP,
apparently because WinXP installs the VB6 version of the common
controls.

Charlotte Foust