[AccessD] A97 on WinXP

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 22 23:02:19 CDT 2003

Sorry for the short response, that was kind of dorky :o)

I didn't want to waste your time (not yet anyway) until I get more details
from the customer with the problem. (I'm not doing this on site so it takes
awhile talking them through things and all). BTW this was a customer who was
quite adament about the fact that they were going to be using Win2k for a
couple of years yet, so I didn't bother testing this on WinXP. They're still
on O97 and might even skip OXP since the MS marketing machine is already
talking the next version of office. OK by me though.

Some of the forms aren't opening - they show errors and then crash. I think
I've narrowed it down to only the forms that use a 3rd party Active X
control on them.

I just had a thought about the DAO version. Do you use 3.51 for everything
yet?