[AccessD] archive bit

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 3 00:02:27 CDT 2003

John:

That sounds like the easy part after figuring out all the appropriate xcopy
parameters and directories. I had been wondering why my Windows98 system
would suddenly run slow, it is an old box, so I assumed there was some file
bleeding all over the place. Just checked the schedular and low and behold,
the McAfee virus scanning routine had placed it's self there to check for an
update at a regular interval...EVERY 5 MINUTES!!! :-|

Well thanks for bring up the subject or it might have been months until I
found it.
Jim