[AccessD] Table links using MySQL

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue May 6 11:34:44 CDT 2003

A little more info is required, Tracy. Where does the MySQL db live? On a
linux box or Windoze? If the latter, is it a server that you have to
anticipate will be down? Or is your problem that somebody might put the db
on another server? As for me, given my druthers, since I'm using MySQL
anyway I'd put it on a linux box and hook in from there (since linux hardly
ever needs to be restarted).

Arthur