[AccessD] Table links using MySQL

Tracy tracy at ak.planet.gen.nz
Wed May 7 03:21:30 CDT 2003

MessageHi Arthur
The datafile will be a Windoze box (running XP Pro).
My concern is that for some reason the data file isn't accessable - then how can you deal with it at the Program file end (if the back end was an Access mdb - i'd just test the linked table, then go into a relinker routine if the link failed)  - what can you do with a MySQL backend ?

Cheers Tracy