[AccessD] scheduling

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Sat May 10 12:59:36 CDT 2003

Susan,

What Lembit is describing is possible with MS Project.

If you don't have MS Project or any of the equivalents, then I suggest
putting your notes in a table and running a query from your startup that
searches the table for relevant notes.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency