[AccessD] scheduling

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Sat May 10 13:15:21 CDT 2003

And an even better solution is to get a UPS (Uninterruptible Power
Supply) system for your computer besides the surge suppressors.  For
about US$200 on up, you can get backup power to let you continue running
for as long as the batteries last.  At about $200 you only get enough to
let you save everything and gracefully power down your computer.  For
about $1000 you can keep running all night if the regular electricity
stays off that long.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency