[AccessD] Read-Only Linked ODBC Table?

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Sun May 11 18:33:47 CDT 2003

Hello Mark,

Unfortunately, Access security is not considered secure enough for our
data warehouse manager. The Access app this is for will eventually be
migrated to a VB.net or C# app where this will no longer be an issue.
For now, if I can't guarantee that the table is read-only without
using Access security, I'll have to go a DTS package export file and
import routine. A hassle for all, but doable.

Thanks,

Ron