[AccessD] OT - Anyone using the Excel-L list?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 12 14:40:24 CDT 2003

Did you reply to an e-mail message with a confirmation code that was
sent to the address you specified  in the web  form? Did you click the
box temporarily stopping mail. Is your ISP or mailserver  blocking the
mail from this domain PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM. some ISP's utilize
blacklists. For further help send email to
Contact the list owner at   EXCEL-L-request at PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM