[AccessD] access database needs repair

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu May 15 18:12:55 CDT 2003

Dwayne,
did you make a copy before opening it in Word?
some years ago - I cannot remember whether it was A97 or A2, I have been able to
fix it by opening the corrupted db and a good db in a hex editor (I used 2
monitors) and to compare the headers byte by byte. found a difference and
corrected it and it worked.
Lembit Soobik