[AccessD] access database needs repair

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu May 15 17:22:08 CDT 2003

What a nightmare Dwayne. If you're having to find what you can in Word
then how about a hex editor? Might that find non-text data better? Just
had a browse on Google and found this http://www.hexworkshop.com/ which
looks quite meaty, though there are no doubt hundreds to choose from.
Just a thought.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk