[AccessD] OT: Visual Studio Collapse Outlining

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 20 09:00:22 CDT 2003

Yep, that works.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Bryan
Carbonnell
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:52 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Visual Studio Collapse Outlining

John,

I may be able to save you a couple of key presses.

Try:

Alt+E, N, L

Alt+E should expand the Edit Menu. N should select the OutLine SubMenu and
then L will select the Collapse/UnCollapse item.

Not much savings, but possible some, since I haven't tested it.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> jcolby at colbyconsulting.com 20-May-03 8:50:53 AM >>>
Well I have found a partial solution to the issue of the modules opening
expanded.  The Edit Menu, Outline, Toggle All Outlining will collapse it
down if expanded and expand it if collapsed.  Thus Alt-E/Alt-N/Alt-L will
get you there from inside any module.  Unfortunately I still haven't found a
way to save the collapse state when the file is saved.

8-(

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com