[AccessD] Custom report page length - A2K - Urgent!

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu May 22 02:17:11 CDT 2003

Hi Kath

> I am printing vouchers - 3 per page on an A4 sheet.
> I thought this would be dead easy - but how do I set a custom paper size?

You don't - because the paper size is A4.

Remove any headers and footers and adjust the detail section to use
1/3 of the paper height excluding top/bottom margins.

This assumes you are printing in portrait with the vouchers filling
the width of the paper and 1/3 of the height (99 x 210 mm, h x w),
although you write that the page is divided horizontally - but that
would be a very strange format (297 x 70 mm, h x w. Or w x h in
landscape).

/gustav