[AccessD] Custom report page length - A2K - Urgent!

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Thu May 22 02:56:22 CDT 2003

Hi Gustav - in this report each voucher has a header (item header) with a description of the item and the detail section may have 1 or up to 5 items relating to that item. So fixing the detail height doesn't solve it because it will repeat depending on whether the item has 1,2,3,4, or 5 recs.

I need to specify that the whole report take a max of 9.0 cm height, which allows for my 5 detail recs.

I have had a play with using the top property on my item header's 'format' event, but no luck.

If I could get the beginning of each of the 3 repetitions of the report to start at 1, 10.9 and 20.9 cms. respectively instead of moving around that's all I need. This client uses paper with perforated sections for easy detaching into vouchers.
eg.

-----------------------------------
| Item Header               |
| detail rec 1                 |