[AccessD] OT: Writing raw RTF document using VB/VBA/C(++)/DE LPHI/...

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Fri May 23 12:44:32 CDT 2003

Shamil

I am emailing the address of one of our programmers who has worked in this
sort of area. He may or may not be able to help you out,

Martin