[AccessD] OT: Writing raw RTF document using VB/VBA/C(++)/DELPHI/...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue May 27 14:44:13 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I'd like to say big thanks to everybody who posted here the references on
the subj - they all are very useful! Thanks a lot!

BTW, I'm hurrying now on 'must see' event:

"Hiro Yamagata's laser show commemorating the 300th anniversary of St.
Petersburg will be held on May 27, 30 and 31, 2003 at the central part of
the Neva river. According to press service of MDM Bank (which is the sponsor
of the project), Hiro Yamagata who has considerable experience in working
with water and water surfaces is going to implement an idea of lighting all
the three bridges in front of Palace Embankment and the surface of the Neva
river. In addition, the show will cover the frontal part of the Hermitage
(facing the Neva) which will be used like a screen for changing laser rays
and laser pictures. St. Petersburg will become the first Russian city where
it will be possible to see the art of the great Japanese artist. "

http://300online.ru/en/articles/n900182_0.htm
http://www.300.ru/pages/news_spb.phtml?newsid=101#101

Hopefully I will be able to make some pictures of this show...

Thanks again for all your help,
Shamil