[AccessD] Specifying where to open browser

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed May 28 15:54:57 CDT 2003

Wow, that was a nice simple solution, Neal. I'll keep the suggestion from Stuart for future reference, but this alternative makes the position of the dialog box immaterial. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Here's the actual line used:
OpenFile.lpstrTitle = "Select Photo for " & Me.last & " " & Me.first
as my field names are that simple.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"