[AccessD] Hourly Backups Of Access Data

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 3 12:08:18 CST 2003

Paul,
I just looked at my backup routine but it won't work for you, uses
CompactDatabase. Guess I should create a new one.

(Thinking out loud here) how about:
Create a routine to export all of the tables and data to a new DB. That
shouldn't affect any of the users.

Create a seperate routine that clears the tables and imports/appends it all
back in just in case you need to restore the data. If that case arises it
would probably mean the users can't get in anyway - otherwise you would have
to kick them all out.

This would alleviate worrying about relationships, etc.