[AccessD] Open Word Document

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Wed Nov 5 16:07:34 CST 2003

Virginia,

It is wanting to save because the last opened date has
changed, so it sees the document as having been changed.
Annoying, huh?

I just save the document (I done this with Excel, never
had to do it in Word so far) and let it update that date,
making the process invisible to the user. Unless there's a
reason not to do this, you can just bypass the issue that
way.

Ron