[AccessD] Open Word Document

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 5 17:20:43 CST 2003

On 5 Nov 2003 at 17:07, Ron  Allen wrote:

> It is wanting to save because the last opened date has
> changed, so it sees the document as having been changed.
> Annoying, huh?

Nope. I don't think that this is the reason. I open and close Word
docs all day long and only have the Save prompt show up when I
actually change the doc or there are fields in the doc that get
updated, and I have Word set to update all fields when it opens and
prints.

Docs without fields don't have the prompt for me.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
producing bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -
 Mark Mischler.