[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 06:45:57 CST 2003

John,

  I rate a solid 2, almost straying into 1 as far as "no help / books
needed".  But as far as locking it so tight that even I can't get into it,
that's not possible as I know how to break it and I know it's not worth
bothering with it in the first place.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.