[AccessD] A2K: Error 3356

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 08:34:34 CST 2003

Virginia,

>> Is it an Access 97 database & they are opening it in A2K? <<

No, this app was developed from the get-go in Access 2000. You've given me an idea, though. I'm using a series of routines developed by a fellow in Chile to update the application's front end on each user's workstation. I've used the code successfully in Access 97 apps. This is the only time I've used it in an Access 2K application. My client has got a knowledgable user on staff that makes updates to reports, queries and such and knows how to make an updated version for distribution on the LAN. Hmmm, I wonder if they only see this message when that gal has updated the app?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.