[AccessD] Auto install fonts

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Nov 14 10:19:01 CST 2003

Hi John:
In Wise InstallBuilder its as easy as adding a line:
Register Font Tt0195.ttf
Which is actually created using a dialog with combo boxes.
I would imagine this is calling some API to register the font but since I
have Wise I've never bothered to look into it. Maybe someone else here can
expand on this.

Wise or Installshield are both top notch. It seems most people here use Wise
(with SageKey Access Scripts). There are other installers out there, some
free, but I don't know that handle installing Access runtime apps very well,
which is why I use an installer. I just haven't heard much about anything
other than those already mentioned.

HTH
John B.