[AccessD] OT Friday Stuff

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Nov 14 11:01:16 CST 2003

LOL
Actually, I was envisioning standing atop a high rise building with a cape
billowing in the wind! This bureaucrat was from Madison, WI (state capital).

LOL again!
But I guess an old farmer would be more fitting since this is when I worked
for the Agricultural Land Conservation Dept. I did stand out in a lot of
fields (and other stuff too).
:o)

John B.
PS: My degree (primary) is Natural Resources Sciences.