[AccessD] Primary Key Violation

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 17 15:00:59 CST 2003

Or, how about avoiding the problem in the first place?

I'm assuming that the employee name is only entered once -- the first time
the employee encounters this particular application? Is there anyway you can
just enter all the employee names now -- and then just let them choose
theirs, as suggested below. Of course, that means someone must update the
database when a new employee is hired, but that's not that unusual.

Susan H.