[AccessD] Training Location Tables

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Nov 18 14:11:55 CST 2003

If each class is only ever in one location, then just put the location ID as
a foriegn key in the tblClasses table.  However, if you may have multiple
locations for a class, then create a tblClassLocations table, which has an
Autonumber (ClassLocationID), the ClassID and the LocationID fields.  Then,
if you are just referring to a class, regardless of location (like if you
are putting in notes about the class...) then just use the ClassID field.
But if you are referring to a class in a particular location, (like a class
schedule), then use the ClassLocationID.

Drew