[AccessD] MS InfoPath and OneNote

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 11:38:06 CST 2003

True

Here a code from someone at Microsoft when I asked about this stuff

"We have bet the farm on XML"

To be honest I hardly touched Infopath and OneNote during the entire beta
process. I have noticed that all big RDBMS are now including some form of
XML functionality (Oracle and DB2) and the new version of SQL Server has a
lot of features.

Lot of arguments on database debunkings re this sort of stuff and the move
away from simple relational data tp XML. Video etc all stored within the
database.

Just out of interest I am goign to copy this thread to Bill Ramos see if he
is willing to make a comment for the lsit on this. Is that OK with you both?

Martin