[AccessD] Mouse wheel does not work in VBA window

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 25 10:36:49 CST 2003

Ah, but loading mouse software is unnecessary for that purpose, Lambert.
The scroll wheel works in the UI as it is.  It's only in the VBE that
the scroll wheel doesn't work without the mouse software, and the users
shouldn't be in there anyhow.  I have made a *career* of not loading
mouse software going back to the days of Windows 3.x, when it caused
many problems that didn't exist if you didn't load it. <G>

Charlotte Foust