[AccessD] OT - Getting started with Web development

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Nov 26 15:01:41 CST 2003

You got some good sites, but as for "tools", I highly recommend Dreamweaver. It's not cheap but it's made me so enthusiastic about doing web development, that I've now got 10 sites - and two of them I get paid for. If it sounds interesting to you, go to:
http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/lists/dreamweaver.html
and subscribe to the Dreamweaver list.
It's like a "family" there, very much like the DBA "family". Lots of professionals, as well as beginners - even a couple of Macromedia people. Everything you want to do has been discussed on the list, so lots of help.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net