[AccessD] Mini Access

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Thu Oct 23 00:57:03 CDT 2003

Group,

Just came across this in my travels and thought it may be handy for someone out there. It's a freeware program called mini-access which allows you quick 'n' dirty access to mdb files without ms access installed. It allows you full access to sql functionality, so you can create indexes, build relationships, new tables, new fields, query the data, etc etc. The interface is one that only a mother could love, but it weighs in at 98kb.

Get it here... http://www.kunsthumaniorahasselt.be/voes/software/sql.html

(No, I'm not affiliated, just thought it looked handy)

Best regards.
Joshua B
lists at jbsolutions.com.au
www.jbsolutions.com.au