[AccessD] Mini Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 23 02:11:31 CDT 2003

On 23 Oct 2003 at 15:57, Joshua B wrote:

> Just came across this in my travels and thought it may be handy for
> someone out there. It's a freeware program called mini-access which
> allows you quick 'n' dirty access to mdb files without ms access
> installed. It allows you full access to sql functionality, so you can
> create indexes, build relationships, new tables, new fields, query the
> data, etc etc. The interface is one that only a mother could love, but
> it weighs in at 98kb.
>
> Get it here... http://www.kunsthumaniorahasselt.be/voes/software/sql.html

It looks great.  A quick and easy way to check field names and
types, indexes etc for any table in the BE when are working in the
FE.
No more having to switch to the Table tab and then being told that
you can't view the table design while you have a form open in design
mode.   It even shows full details of relationships to the current
table.

Also handy for checking all the current items and keys in a lookup
table.

I can see me using it a lot.  :-)

--
Lexacorp Ltd