[AccessD] [dba-VB] Saving a SQl query to an access database via Visual Basic 6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Oct 29 07:06:30 CST 2003

To all,
I know I have done this before but for the life of me can't remember how, and can't find the code in any of my old projects.
I have a VB6 application that generates a SQL string, I need to save the SQL string as a query in my Access(XP) database
Can someone please tell me how to do this (even sample code if you can), before I pull whats left of my hair out.
Paul Hartland
Database Designer/Developer (so they say)..........