[AccessD] Re: Web based Project (Partner wanted)

KSEABOLT at parkcenter.org KSEABOLT at parkcenter.org
Fri Oct 10 15:57:23 CDT 2003

Haven't seen the whole thread, but is Citrix an option here?    Works
beautifully for us.

David Emerson <davide at dalyn.co.nz>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
10/10/2003 03:33 PM
Please respond to Access Developers discussion and problem solving

        To:     Access Developers discussion and problem solving
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [AccessD] Re: Web based Project (Partner wanted)

What are the reporting problems?  The primary purpose of the application
is
to generate the reports.  The idea is to enter the data via a web
interface
but print out the reports on the users printer.

David