[AccessD] Re: Web based Project (Partner wanted)

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Sun Oct 12 15:09:53 CDT 2003

That may be an option however it seems to involve setting up software on
the users machines.  The client wants as little work as possible for the
users.  Any installation of software would need to be so simple my 95 yr
old grand mother could do it (and she has never even touched a computer
before in her life).

David