[AccessD] Who likes math!

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Oct 17 12:32:51 CDT 2003

Sorry for the delay in responding... I'm doing 4 different things at
once :S, oh well so goes the day :).

I like this idea to pre-tag each row who met the criteria as a candidate
and then sort so that they float to the top.  This seems to be what I
want I will forward it on the Boss who will probably have me scrap the
whole thing :D

at least it's Friday :D

--
-Francisco