[AccessD] Vba and Office

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 17 13:58:25 CDT 2003

Then On 17 Oct 2003 at 14:52, John Colby wrote:

> At this point, all such traffic is happening under the VB list.

Now I'm writiing:

I would suggest that any C# discussion take place on DBA-Tech. It's
"mandate" is:

"This list is for the discussion of Hardware and Software related
issues that don't belong into any specific list"

If the volume becomes large enough then sure we could consider a .Net
or C# specific list

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.