[AccessD] Any comments on this?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 23 21:01:43 CDT 2003

It appears from what I read on the page that the counts wouldn't be affected
since it makes up bogus pages on-the-fly.  As for traffic limits, I guess it
would apply, I mean it is kbytes shoveled out.  Pure html though probably
isn't that big.

Seemed like a novel way to get back at the bastids.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com