[AccessD] A really silly and dumb - maybe even ridiculous-accessquestion

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Oct 27 18:18:03 CST 2003

Hi John

Change your OLE Control on the form to a Bound OLE Control
(This worked for me)

Assume you have a table called tblTable1
In it is an OLE Field already populated with say...a bitmap file.
The field name in the tblTable1 is OLE_THINGY (Data Type = OLE Object)

Try
Private Sub MyButton_Click()

Dim varOLETHING As Variant
varOLETHING = DLookup("[OLE_THINGY]", "tblTable1")
Me.MyOLEBoundObjectFrameOnMyForm = varOLETHING

End sub

HTH

Darren