[AccessD] RE: AllowBreakIntoCode", dbBoolean, False

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Oct 31 08:48:52 CST 2003

Yes, it is a .dsn. The date wasn't changed, but we re-created it anyway,
relinked all the tables & it is now working. Another strange thing is that
it worked not only on my machine, but a users that was running XP OS. I
think someone had to have changed something on the server in IT, this just
doesn't 'happen'.