[AccessD] OT...Test a web orderform for me ......please

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Thu Oct 30 19:45:54 CST 2003

Hi all....

I am using Access to produce a WEB Orderform with a fair amount of
Javascript embedded and need to test how it performs in the "real world"
...if any (or all of you) have a moment could you check out same? and let me
know how it worked for you?

If you have problems if you could let me know the browser (and version) you
were using so I can compensate in the javascript.

I promise NOT to charge you for any goods you order (well not much
anyway<grin>)

http://www.piedpiper.com.au/promo2/test.htm

What I am interested in are...

1. the cookies (address at end) working?

2. Navigation through the quantity fields should work by pressing <ENTER>

3.There are two SELECT boxes for EXTRATITLES which should work by selecting
either title then quantity or quantity then title and this should drop
quantity and title to the list box below

4. There is a progress bar once the order has been entered which should work

5. Obviously that the formatting looks right

There is a WEIRD little problem I am having with it I concatenate all the
Javascipt HTML and data together and then save to a HTM file on the drive
(via code)...I then find that the Javascript WONT work BUT the simple act of
opening then saving the file with notepad makes it all work.....strange
.....can anyone shed any light on this?

Your assistance (as always) would be appreciated

Regards

Tom Keatley