[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:20:39 CDT 2003

There is a search box on the main dba page
(http://www.databaseadvisors.com in the upper right corner) which
searches Drew's Archive, which is a second archive of the AccessD list
only, IIRC

The arcives, for all the DBA lists, at http://databaseadvisors.com
doesn't have a search function.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 05-Sep-03 11:08:12 AM >>>
Hi Drew

Didn't you burn it down?

I know, but every time I need it I can't find a link for it.
What I was referring to is the site of databaseadvisors.com. There are
links for an archive which is easy to locate but without a search
function (as far as I can see).

/gustav