[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:22:55 CDT 2003

I think it does work sometimes Drew.

I used it this morning and the search worked, but I just tried it again
and it didn't.

Hmmm.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 05-Sep-03 11:18:59 AM >>>
Nope....and let's not mention archives and burning in the same post
from now
on.  I have sprinklers at my new place, but I'd rather not chance it!
<grin>

http://wolfwares.com/AccessD

Also, if you use the search box on www.databaseadvisors.com, it will
take
you to the archives I'm running, but it doesn't actually 'search'.  You
have
to redo your search once you're at my site.  Jim, if you get this, can
you
fix that?  Also if you read this Jim, I did give you access to my site
get the archives to 'look' like the dba site, right?