[AccessD] A2K: Editing data in an MSFlexGrid...help!

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 19 20:35:49 CDT 2003

On 19 Sep 2003 at 15:59, Christopher Hawkins wrote:

> I have my textbox's BackColor set to bright yellow so I can see it if
> it appears over the grid, but so far it just disappears when I click
> the grid.  I don't knwo where it's going.  Perhaps it is beneath the
> grid, in which case I don't know how to bring it to the front.

Probably is below it. Regardless of what you do with "Bring To Front"
and "Send To Back" in design mode. A Flexgrid always seems to sits
above a textbox :-(  I guess it's something to do with the fact that
it's an extrenal ActiveX component.

You could try popping up a small modal borderless window which is
completely filled by a single text box for input (see recent
discussion on popping up a form where the mouse is clicked)

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg