[AccessD] Viruses from "Microsoft"

John B. john at winhaven.net
Sat Sep 20 22:29:56 CDT 2003

Susan:
Since its trying to use the dialup and you want it to use DSL then you might
want to check that it is set to use "Internet Options" for its connection
settings. It would be a Control Panel applet called "Symantec LiveUpdate".
I've had mine get "confused" in the past when switching things around.

HTH
John B.