[AccessD] OT: Friday humor

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 20:34:13 CDT 2003

Billy,

>> But if that song was done by someone else other than Weird Al, some
people
may find that song offensive as it promotes a negative stereotype towards
Chinese. <<

Why would it make a difference if the song was done by someone other than
Weird Al? It wasn't, by the way; but what legitimizes Weird Al as opposed to
somebody with too much time on their hands?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"I think we should fight to preserve a country where people such as Michael
Moore get to miss the point as badly as he misses it." - Dennis Miller